14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

m e r r y . c h r i s t m a s !

To contact us Click HERE

12.24.11

merry christmas from sara + linh to all our loyal readers! 
with out you guys there is no us! 
may you all be surrounded by loving family & friends and of course delicious food.
ps: this photo is a preview of my NYE outfit i have lined up for you guys! yay! 
pps: sara is back from CO so the girls (nguyen & jen & sara) and i had a night about town and it made me realize 
how truly blessed i am to have life long friends like them - keeping me motivated and fabulous in every aspect of my 
life. i hope you guys have TONS of great friends like them in your lives as well. 
alrighty, gotta get back to cooking - until next time... 
HAVE A FABULOUS CHRISTMAS FROM SARA + LINH! 
photo taken by s.vu
Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder